27 September, 2015
I had this sweet when I went for one function at my friends place and I liked it so much, that I decided to try it after coming back, it came out very well. In this dish I have added non fried cashew nuts but you can add fried ones too, its up to you.
This dish will take very less time to make and its very easy.
Prep time – 10 mins
Cooking time – 10 mins
Recipe type – dessert
Serve – 3
Pineapple – 2 cups (cut in cubes)
Ghee – 1 tbsp
Sugar – ¼ cup
Green cardamon powder – 1 pinch
Cashew nuts – 10 (SPLIT)
- These are the ingredients for making this sweet.
2. Take pineapple in a blender and blend it in a fine paste.
3. In kadai take ghee and heat it till it is medium hot and add green cardamon after that add pineapple paste.
4. Fry it for 2 – 3 mins in low to medium flame, now add sugar to it, mix them nicely, add cashew nuts as well. Cook them for 5 mins in low flame.
5. After 5 mins this mixture will turn into a smooth paste. Let it cool for sometime and our sweet is ready to be served.